HyDrive Systems are available for boats ranging in size from 10m to larger vessels 100m and over.
HyDrive manufactures power-steering systems to suit boats of all types and sizes ranging from smaller powerboats to vessels which have rudder torques of up to 10 tonne/metre:
- 12VDC power steering to suit any brand or horsepower outboard or medium range inboard.
- Custom-made systems for larger vessels 15m and over
Your choice of power steering is determined by rudder load, which is calculated by overall rudder size and whether the rudder is balanced or unbalanced.
We recommend that you complete the Steering Selection Form, including rudder dimensions, and we will assist you in selecting the most suitable power steering system for your boat.
Power steering systems available:
- 12V, 24V, 240V, & 415V AND ENGINE DRIVEN PUMPS
- SINGLE OR DUAL PUMP POWER PACKS - NON REDUNDANCY
- AUTO ELECTRONIC CONTROL FOR DUAL POWER PACKS
- MULTIPLE HELM SYSTEMS
- AUTOPILOT PROVISION
- ELECTRONIC JOY-STICK CONTROL
- ELECTRIC WHEEL STEERING
- EMERGENCY BACK-UP PROVISION
- LOW PRESSURE ALARMS
- HIGH TEMPERATURE ALARMS
- ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC LIMIT CONTROLS
- FULLY INTEGRATED STEERING PEDESTAL
All HyDrive power steering systems are built to meet the toughest conditions and are thoroughly tested prior to shipment to meet stringent safety standards. LLOYD's Certification, conducted by LLOYD's surveyors in HyDrive's Adelaide factory, is available upon request at an additional charge. Other class certifications may also be provided if required. Visit HyDrive's website for more powersteering product information.
- +Coursemaster Autopilots
- +HyDrive Hydraulic Steering
- Icom - Marine Radios
- +Koden - Sounders Radars Electronics
- +KVH - Satellite TV Phone Internet Broadband
- +SI-TEX Marine - Chartplotter Sounders
- +Seaview - Antenna Mounts
- +Seiwa - Chartplotters Systems
- Sevenstar AIS & SART
- Shakespeare - Marine Antennas